Koenigsegg just did a press release on their official website . They have 7 new features that are unique on their hyper cars , the Koenigsegg Agera
1. They have this 1 piece super-light carbon fiber wheel which is hollow . This patented technology termed Aircore™ Technology , allows Koenigsegg to reduce as much as 20kg in unsprung mass . With only the tyre valve being metal , the rest of the wheel is one hollow carbon with the technology provides the added safety and integrity needed
2. The Agera and the Agera R are the only models which uses nano technology on their engines which minimises friction and improves fuel efficiency .
3. The rev limiter has been raised from 7250rpm to 7500rpm, raising power from 940 to 960hp
4. Koenigsegg reinstates its co-operation with Swedish shock manufacturer Öhlins Racing. Together they productionalized Koenigsegg´s unique Triplex suspension, that becomes standard on the 2013 Agera R.
5. KES (Koenigsegg Electronic Stability) is now standard on all Koenigsegg models.
6. A new, lighter rear exhaust section has been developed for the Agera R, which also improves the performance of the rear diffuser.
7. New front/side winglets for the Agera R provide 20kg more downforce at 250km/h, as well as reduced drag.
It’s equipped with twin-turbo 5.0-liter V8 engine paired to a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission which enables the 1330 kg projectile to accelerate from 0-100 km/h in 2.9 seconds, 0-200 km/h in 7.5 seconds, 0-200-0 km/h in 12.7 seconds and on to a top speed in excess of 420+ km/h